Sunday 9 March 2008

Doing good

I'm really proud of myself.

I've been away this weekend - first at my parents, and then my best friend's. These people are the most understanding of my bipolar activity in diet and as soon as they sniff a change in my diet they ask if I'm "de-toxing" again. I am trying to avoid this new way as "just another detox episode".

I managed to stay raw breakfast and lunch without making any sort of big deal and enjoyed the food they had lovingly prepared for me without freaking out about "breaking a diet".

This is a big step for me. And, even if I didn't eat the best food in the world, I did really well. And i ate the food that was packed full of their love.

And i'm thrilled that I stayed of alcohol - even tho both of them had got stocks in!

A good weekend.

Feeling very grounded.

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did good :) sounds like a nice weekend, and i dunno, i actually feel really good and clean when i have a social time without alcohol - it is a novelty to feel good all night and wake up feeling good instead of shit!

sg

AlexMac said...

Thnaks for popping in and reading - it means a lot. I know what you mean re alcohol. I had 6 months sober, including xmas once and i had a great time. I really understand that "good and clean" feeling!