Friday 7 March 2008

Tired

I am really looking forward to shifting this tiredness. I mean really.

I sleep for 8 hours each night. When i wake up it pains me to get out of bed. It's a daily battle and I'm mighty bored of it.

Then, once I'm up, I sit downstairs at my computer and all I want to do is go back to bed.

I wait impatiently for the vitality I read about from all the rawkers.

I actually can't really work out what it must be like to have that sort of energy insteaad of wanting to just sit infront of the tv all day.

I read about Storm not knowing what to do with all his energy. I feel very far away form that today.

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

before i got energised i was tired ... in fact i had 3 days when i basically couldn't get out of bed = not really flu, i put it down to detox. and it happened only a maybe a week or so into green smoothies.

but after i allowed myself to rest, give it to it, i felt great :)

it will be ok.

sg

AlexMac said...

That's good to know. Thanks chic.

x