Wednesday 26 March 2008

S-L-O-W down

I had an unmistakable feeling yesterday.

I was in the kitchen. Feeling ansty. Wondering what to give Chimps for tea cos we couldn't eat the same and what would I have. It would have to be raw again or else I'd "ruin" a good raw day.

And I was cold. And I became bad tempered. And I quickly moved to a place of resenting this raw journey and knowing in my heart that I am not going to last and I am going to start eating crap again eventually.

So I stopped, listened, and made a vegan cooked meal that Chimps and I both enjoyed.

Today I enjoyed my smoothie and then settled to a cooked vegan lunch and another one for tea, shared with Chimps again.

I feel much better.

I just had to slow myself down and remember who I am.

This is not going to be a diet like any other I have been on.

This is my journey.

Peace.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your family holiday on the raw front?? Did you manage to keep it up, or allow some more compromise :)

sg