Wednesday 5 March 2008

Vicious

I'm a bit staggered.

Admittedly i have been eating a fair amount of shit recently, but i don't feel that i was stuffed full of toxins.

Until today.

My body is INCREDIBLY efficient and brutal sometimes.

At 2pm today i began to detox ... HARD.

It felt like i was hit by a truck and my head just pounded - paracetamol didn't come close to touching it. I wanted to lie down and sleep on the spot.

I was astonished at how swift and harsh it was.

By the time I'd driven 100 miles home, I was absolutely hanging.

I actually had to have a coffee to just slow my liver down a bit.

And it worked a treat - headache gone within 30 mins. Miraculous. I had to put some shit in my body just to slow myself down a little.

I just needed to put the brakes on a bit. And i don't drink coffee ever - but tonight, it was god's own medicine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you feeling now???? detox can be a bitch! keep the liquids up, and maybe even eat less .... read a great interview today that really supports eating less to help us heal. Fasting and juice fasting to make a dramatic difference ... he recommends two or three days of salads, then two days of freshly juiced veges/fruits, then two days of salads .... just to give a break from processing all the cooked stuff. it is an awesome interview if you want to read it.

sg